July
1 / 7 / 2012 - Hari Sukan :)
Nothing special about this day but I had become a secret Santa Claus :D
That is a secret between Jesus and me :)
7 / 7 / 2012 - My School Rock Competition !
5 of us get different pose of the picture taken from a Lomo Camera <3
WE ARE DREAMER ! :D
Even we didn't win the competition , but I'm feel proud of themselves and myself

14 / 7 / 2012 - Hari Kanteen aka Hari Niaga Ria + Bon Odori
Go school in the morning , helping my class sells food and drinks :D
I love to become a promoter ! And I got the potential to do so xD
The sandwiches are sell like hot cake !
But unfortunely , I didn't snap any picture with my gang that morning :( because been very rush for me to back back prepare for the next round :D
And I had become crazy that morning , I walk from my school , SMK Seri Serdang until Petronas Station
Total distance is 2.35km (I had google map xD)
Btw, I and my friends just use up 20mins to walk along the road :D
Can consider as quiet fast bah ? ><
Rush back home to prepare myself going Bon Odori
Some unhappy stuff just skip it :D
See what I wear on that time x)

Haha,since when I become a japanese xD
For the first time I wear it and maybe also the last time :)
人生至少要去尝试一次不一样的东西 :D
俗话说:人生有几个10年?! xDD
22 / 7 / 2012 - Confirmation Day (TODAY)
The most important day in my 17 years old's year xD
To be confirmed by Bishop and Father :D

100 people here to be confirm :D

snap by my brother , Steven Lee :D
*looks super fat* T.T
I so <3 today :D
Thanks to Marylyn and Felicia for help me set curly hair and make up :D

- going St.Anne meet my friends on this friday / saturday again , looking forward for it -
WE ARE DREAMER ! :D
Even we didn't win the competition , but I'm feel proud of themselves and myself

14 / 7 / 2012 - Hari Kanteen aka Hari Niaga Ria + Bon Odori
Go school in the morning , helping my class sells food and drinks :D
I love to become a promoter ! And I got the potential to do so xD
The sandwiches are sell like hot cake !
But unfortunely , I didn't snap any picture with my gang that morning :( because been very rush for me to back back prepare for the next round :D
And I had become crazy that morning , I walk from my school , SMK Seri Serdang until Petronas Station
Total distance is 2.35km (I had google map xD)
Btw, I and my friends just use up 20mins to walk along the road :D
Can consider as quiet fast bah ? ><
Rush back home to prepare myself going Bon Odori
Some unhappy stuff just skip it :D
See what I wear on that time x)

Haha,since when I become a japanese xD
For the first time I wear it and maybe also the last time :)
人生至少要去尝试一次不一样的东西 :D
俗话说:人生有几个10年?! xDD
22 / 7 / 2012 - Confirmation Day (TODAY)
The most important day in my 17 years old's year xD
To be confirmed by Bishop and Father :D

100 people here to be confirm :D

snap by my brother , Steven Lee :D
*looks super fat* T.T
I so <3 today :D
Thanks to Marylyn and Felicia for help me set curly hair and make up :D

- going St.Anne meet my friends on this friday / saturday again , looking forward for it -


Comments
Post a Comment