Holidays ?

Holiday now but I still very busy for something :)

QM,Disney Channel School Rock Dance Competition,Confresion

Haha , if someone ask me , you seem like very busy ?

I sure will reply of course but I love this kind of life .

Is my pleasure to have the chance to do these kind of in my life especially I'm still young ! ( :

My thinking was 人生有几个10年,我再不做的话,我可能没有机会再做了!

So that is the reason why I can always do some crazy thing in my life , I don't really care where am I or when is the time x) I just feel like want enjoy the process :)

I am that kind of person who really like to syok sendiri .

Sometimes you ask me the reason why I can do some abnormal thing  , normally I just will have 2 answers for it .
First , I don't want have regret in my life.I don't want myself feel regret after miss the chance to do it .
Second , I syok la . xD


This is my style , Magdalene Lee Kah Yein's style .


I really hate to repeat do something of people had done . 不喜欢被牵着鼻子走 ! But still need depends on the situation.


I keep ask myself , erm.. is that I look so strong or is others weak ?

Because what I facing now is the situation that I keep been ignore by others through the not directly way.
Maybe just got she can understand what I talking now :)


I know that , I realize that everything will change when you grow up .
Ya,it's true . Maybe we should not too concern about the thing we own now because maybe it still will change someday.





I feel proud and blissful to have such a friend :)
Our relationship is held together by a special bond .
I think this bond is even stronger than relatives :)

If got others ask me , who is she ?
I will reply , she is my sister :D

友情,一旦玩真会比爱情还刻苦铭心 ! 



Maybe  I started to miss you.
I saw the word that we always used long time ago today.

 

Comments

Popular Posts