First two weekends of JANUARY 2012
7-1-2012
My Dear's 17th birthday :D
![]() |
I damn ♥ this pic
take by captain ♥
Afternoon going out with captain little white & his cousin :)
Going TS watch movie
23.59
horror movie and is PG18 but I can go in x)
I'm enjoy our first date movie :D
Around 9pm , second round with my dear at Station One,Equine Park :D
Chit-chat and of course wish her dream come true :)
15-1-2012
Happy Birthday to Amanda :)
Again,Im going TS with Fish Marylyn Gloria
I'm looking for one pair of shoe that I wanted to buy last saturday x)
Finally,I bought it with RM35.00 only :D
It was so nice baby x)
I guess I had shopaholic now ?
I saw many beautiful things and I was damn yearn for it
I think I am going bankrap soon if I still spend my time at TS :X
16-1-2012
Happy One Month Anniversary To Someone + Someone :)
Hope them blissful always
♥
I hope next year I can get I wanted for so long time :)
My heart was flying over there long time ago.
TAIWAN,please wait for me !
承诺,就是承诺
希望一直这样下去

Comments
Post a Comment