2012 ! Gosh :D

Hey hey hey !

2012 now !

Happy New Year to everyone :D

Last day of 2011 December 31th 4Y gathering ! :DD

Yeng.Yin.Yun.Yein That day was Yun's 16th birthday :)

And we help she celebrate at Mines with her friends .

Just a simple gathering and chit chat only.

Get ready for the second round at Jusco Cheras Selatan !

Waiting Captain.Little white & Ben at bus stop.

Mum tells me that my brother's HTC Incredible S was stolen by a suspect Bangadesh when they on the way come back Serdang with Ktm.
I feel like 凸 -.- RM1.6K new phone was disappear in one second ONLY !
I really gek xim 99 >< even not my phone .

But anyway , last day of 2011 should celebrate with happy mood to forget those unhappy things. :)


Green Box ! Sing K ! 


When we arrive there , first thing is go supermarket help Little White buy cooking oil! :D

Haha , and what I like the most is I help he take his coat ><

It was so nice and leng :D I so enjoy the feel when helping he take his coat.


Feel like I big girl ady x)

Green box 9pm - 12am .

5 of us had spent the last few hours at there . :)


Station 1 was our next round ! 

And I meet my friend at there :) become the camera girl for awhile

We keep talk talk talk until Dear's dad come fetch she back we just 甘愿 back home T^T

 For the first time, I 3am just go back home ><
 I had break my record again Haha
 And the most weird is my mum never scold me :/

 It was a special memory in my 2011's life !
 Most grateful is those memory can't replace with others thing even $ !




终结一下2011吧 :)

有喜有忧

有笑有泪

有很疯狂的

有很多不可思议的

还有我很多第一次都付出了! xD

尤其是在相遇后 
还好今年算不错了

因为我只是尝试过很多东西,吸取了不少的经验

可能2012会比较辛苦吧 不过这一切都是人生

做人就是要懂得享受人生

苦也要乐在其中!



等等等,有时真的不能等

一眨眼,一年又过去了

再等下去,等到她嫁人去了 等到他娶人去了

等到你最后只剩你一个人

因为时间很快过的



李嘉茵,珍惜你最后的一年中学生涯了

不得不承认,17岁了 老了 ><


Comments

Popular Posts