Busy Life
Recently - one word describe my life
BUSY
arhhhh..everyday repeat those same thing
early in the morning need wake up,prepare myself
wait bus ,start work :D
BREAKFAST - LUNCH - DINNER
tired until 10pm T___T
And the most teruk things is !
Everyday face those stupid uncountable books
I think after this holiday I will get sick - 看书看到怕的恐慌症
Sometimes I really feel speechless about something.
How come will so stupid and suddenly? ><
And I really dislike with that ._. sorry man
Ermm, may I beg something ?
Please dont talk those stupid things to me .
Because I just will feel you are just the one stupid and super damn free .
And at the end , I just will summarize that as STUPID .
My little advise is before talk,think twice .
Thanks for it .
If in BM is : Guna otak sikit !
Even how busy my life now , but everyday I will face my super dear Dear ! ♥
Thanks God ! :D
BUSY
arhhhh..everyday repeat those same thing
early in the morning need wake up,prepare myself
wait bus ,start work :D
BREAKFAST - LUNCH - DINNER
tired until 10pm T___T
And the most teruk things is !
Everyday face those stupid uncountable books
I think after this holiday I will get sick - 看书看到怕的恐慌症
Sometimes I really feel speechless about something.
How come will so stupid and suddenly? ><
And I really dislike with that ._. sorry man
Ermm, may I beg something ?
Please dont talk those stupid things to me .
Because I just will feel you are just the one stupid and super damn free .
And at the end , I just will summarize that as STUPID .
My little advise is before talk,think twice .
Thanks for it .
If in BM is : Guna otak sikit !
Even how busy my life now , but everyday I will face my super dear Dear ! ♥
Thanks God ! :D
Comments
Post a Comment