Friends
Harlo again :)
I will try my best to update my post always even I will going busy and less online soon :)
Because my friends stay at Penang had told me before
She read my blog will know how my life is going on now :)
She is a such good friend to me.
Always think positively even suffering :)
Will not bring trouble to anyone but still always make me worry about she x)
And I think she will be my friend until forever . Hehe
So,I have to update my blog at least one week once . Hope I can do it :)
Recently , I feel myself so relax ~ but also quiet stress when troubles are coming over me NON - STOP .
Sometimes I feel helpless {无助} :(
But sometimes I still can handle it as will as I can do.
Because I am Magdalene Lee Kah Yein :DD
Recently,I am thinking what is friendship? :)
And actually until now I still can't get the answer 100% correctly.
But I think,who are my friend , they will be my friend forever :)
Even we not communicate before .
I like to treat everyone honestly and fair.
Erm,I think everyone should have the chance for it , right ?
Because even ourself also don't want other people judge us on the first sight.
Friend,try to trust your friends :)
Even though they maybe can't do well as you.
But give them a chance and also give you a chance to change your opinion and accept them :)
Human are not prefect,including me . :)
So I always try to accept all things happen surrounding me .
Because I know , there will have a reason why those things happen to me :)
God had arrange for our life . :)
So sometimes really not need so stubborn about something :D
Yup.I admit it.I lose :) I lose because of human's selfish and the reality !
But what can I do ?
I just can accept it , right ?
I think sometimes you can guess my thinking :)
Well,actually I have my own thinking already.
And I will try my best to protect me for the next every time :D
我,希望每件事情都是公正,公平的。
不要有任何一方偏帮一方。
然后,再berfikir secara rasional dan practical
ALL solution can be solve , right ? x)
这样想的话,世界就天下太平~ Everybody happy ending ~ xD
说好听点,我是希望所有人能和睦共处
说难听点,我是一个幼稚+不现实的人
:) 其实,每件事我都有自知之明的。
安心,我有分寸的。
可是,我就是不愿去往negatif方面去想吖
这样,只是在逼自己面对别人时有很重的戒心 ><
我个人觉得,如果既然是要交朋友,就放心去交
哪怕到最后,真的被出卖了/被背叛了,自己的心也会好过一点吧
因为,至少自己曾经真心地交朋友。
就算你的那个朋友,他没有你那么聪明,也没有你那么有外表/实力的条件。
那,也不算什么 :)
因为,朋友就是如此。
朋友,知道我在劝你了吗?
希望你可以消化一下。
可以说是我的保护色比正常人弱了一点吧 :)
因为,我就是不习惯看见别人受伤。
然后,就拔刀相助了 xD
所以,我是维护公正的人 xD
什么..护小助老?
>< 成语不好,别见怪
但是,谁滥用我的泛滥助人之心,我也知道的 :)
Hoho,我吖 聪明得很! :P
但是,没关系 :)
因为我就是那样。 笑笑就没事了 呵呵
朋友吖朋友,有时请站在我这边想想。
如果你也办不到,请问我还需要依靠谁呢?
我愿意听你发唠叨,但也听我的解释。
我处理的方式,希望你能够了解
那就是Win Win :) ×如果可以× T_T
最近在FB看到的东西 v^皿^v
处女座们是完美主义者,极端主义者,要么破碎,要么完美,不要中间。他们只挑自己爱做的事,要么不做,要做就做到最好。但处女座其实也“懒”,不想活得那麼累,能简单尽量简单,不爱解释,始终认为懂自己的不用解释,不懂自己的不必解释,不相管那麼多不相干的事。
【幸福的十个表现】
1拍照片喜欢露牙齿;
2旅游纪念品摆放在桌子上;
3很享受地读书;
4爱品茶或红酒;
5再忙也要运动;
6爱收拾自己的小空间;
7有两个交心的朋友;
8心里甜蜜地想着一个人;
9早晨起床后感觉一身轻松;
10走在路上忽然发笑。
有四条以上出现在你的生活中,内心就是幸福的,好好感受吧!
结果,我是超超超幸福的 T________________T >> 感动到哭 xD
And the last one :)
一生只谈三次恋爱最好:一次懵懂,一次刻骨,一次一生。
我就剩下那一生了 :)
I will try my best to update my post always even I will going busy and less online soon :)
Because my friends stay at Penang had told me before
She read my blog will know how my life is going on now :)
She is a such good friend to me.
Always think positively even suffering :)
Will not bring trouble to anyone but still always make me worry about she x)
And I think she will be my friend until forever . Hehe
So,I have to update my blog at least one week once . Hope I can do it :)
Recently , I feel myself so relax ~ but also quiet stress when troubles are coming over me NON - STOP .
Sometimes I feel helpless {无助} :(
But sometimes I still can handle it as will as I can do.
Because I am Magdalene Lee Kah Yein :DD
Recently,I am thinking what is friendship? :)
And actually until now I still can't get the answer 100% correctly.
But I think,who are my friend , they will be my friend forever :)
Even we not communicate before .
I like to treat everyone honestly and fair.
Erm,I think everyone should have the chance for it , right ?
Because even ourself also don't want other people judge us on the first sight.
Friend,try to trust your friends :)
Even though they maybe can't do well as you.
But give them a chance and also give you a chance to change your opinion and accept them :)
Human are not prefect,including me . :)
So I always try to accept all things happen surrounding me .
Because I know , there will have a reason why those things happen to me :)
God had arrange for our life . :)
So sometimes really not need so stubborn about something :D
Yup.I admit it.I lose :) I lose because of human's selfish and the reality !
But what can I do ?
I just can accept it , right ?
I think sometimes you can guess my thinking :)
Well,actually I have my own thinking already.
And I will try my best to protect me for the next every time :D
我,希望每件事情都是公正,公平的。
不要有任何一方偏帮一方。
然后,再berfikir secara rasional dan practical
ALL solution can be solve , right ? x)
这样想的话,世界就天下太平~ Everybody happy ending ~ xD
说好听点,我是希望所有人能和睦共处
说难听点,我是一个幼稚+不现实的人
:) 其实,每件事我都有自知之明的。
安心,我有分寸的。
可是,我就是不愿去往negatif方面去想吖
这样,只是在逼自己面对别人时有很重的戒心 ><
我个人觉得,如果既然是要交朋友,就放心去交
哪怕到最后,真的被出卖了/被背叛了,自己的心也会好过一点吧
因为,至少自己曾经真心地交朋友。
就算你的那个朋友,他没有你那么聪明,也没有你那么有外表/实力的条件。
那,也不算什么 :)
因为,朋友就是如此。
朋友,知道我在劝你了吗?
希望你可以消化一下。
可以说是我的保护色比正常人弱了一点吧 :)
因为,我就是不习惯看见别人受伤。
然后,就拔刀相助了 xD
所以,我是维护公正的人 xD
什么..护小助老?
>< 成语不好,别见怪
但是,谁滥用我的泛滥助人之心,我也知道的 :)
Hoho,我吖 聪明得很! :P
但是,没关系 :)
因为我就是那样。 笑笑就没事了 呵呵
朋友吖朋友,有时请站在我这边想想。
如果你也办不到,请问我还需要依靠谁呢?
我愿意听你发唠叨,但也听我的解释。
我处理的方式,希望你能够了解
那就是Win Win :) ×如果可以× T_T
最近在FB看到的东西 v^皿^v
处女座们是完美主义者,极端主义者,要么破碎,要么完美,不要中间。他们只挑自己爱做的事,要么不做,要做就做到最好。但处女座其实也“懒”,不想活得那麼累,能简单尽量简单,不爱解释,始终认为懂自己的不用解释,不懂自己的不必解释,不相管那麼多不相干的事。
【幸福的十个表现】
1拍照片喜欢露牙齿;
2旅游纪念品摆放在桌子上;
3很享受地读书;
4爱品茶或红酒;
5再忙也要运动;
6爱收拾自己的小空间;
7有两个交心的朋友;
8心里甜蜜地想着一个人;
9早晨起床后感觉一身轻松;
10走在路上忽然发笑。
有四条以上出现在你的生活中,内心就是幸福的,好好感受吧!
结果,我是超超超幸福的 T________________T >> 感动到哭 xD
And the last one :)
一生只谈三次恋爱最好:一次懵懂,一次刻骨,一次一生。
我就剩下那一生了 :)
Comments
Post a Comment