Hai :)
Hai :)
This is the first thing that I wanted to speak out.
I'm getting busy soon.
I know I will tired for it.
But I will try my best to do my best :)
To everyone,especially Quarter Master's members :)
Thanks you all because had chose me as the new president.
Well,actually I not very sure that I can handle it all at a short period of time.
But,guys I really will try my best :D
Let teacher change their opinion about QM
Let us become the greatest group in future!
Im very seriously talking to you all,please don't even try make me mad.
If not,you are finding trouble with us. x)
*I seem like scaring others,muahahaha*
To my friends,even which or who :)
Let us trust each other,believe each other
To make us success ! x)
Okay ? I hope we will do for it.
All of us work hard together just for one thing,we have the same target
That is to make this special society or group more successful !
Not the useless thing anymore !
We must let all people 刮目相看 xD
Like our slogan : QM QM Will Be Successful !
I,Magdalene Lee Kah Yein MUST be STRONG enough!
I have my responsibility to overcome all the stress coming over me start from now until the last breath I take in my life.
I have to make sure that all of us are in good discipline.
No one was going to make complaine.
I have to make sure all of us safety.
I know and realise that it is a hard and difficult thing or work to me.
But I still need do my best,try my best! x)
Anyone is supporting me?
May I know who you are? :)
朋友,深一口气
呼吸 吸气
重复3次
再冷静思考 :)
你会发现不一样的东西
人,往往都是最相信的人就是自己
别无他人了
但是,身为一个 人
我们要学会相信对方
即使对方他是多么的令你反感或者不满
尝试放下你心里的负面想法
尝试去接受他/她的不完美
尝试去相信他/她的实力
身为一个朋友,我们都有责任去帮助他人 :)
当别人有什么困难时,尽管他没开口向你求救
但是只要你拥有一颗善良的心及真正想帮忙的心
他们一定都会接受的 我是这么想的 :)
可能可以说我思想单纯吧
但是其实我的脑力会想很多很多的东西
只是我没有表现出来而已 x)
可是我依然我行我素 xD
认为一个人吖
做每样东西都有他的方法
可能一时我们接受不到,但是随着时间的增长 我们都慢慢地了解了
不是说什么厉害
是思想上成熟了
会想了,长大了
所以一切也变得不重要了
世上都是身外物,你带不来也带不走 :)
放下一切才可以找回最真实的自己
无理取闹 只是你拥有及表现出来的态度
我只能说 嗨 你太差劲了 :) 不妨下次学下我,装着什么都没听到
我行我素!
老师吖老师
小不点在这里提醒您一下,如果下次想要进班再骂我们时,请尊重我们多一点
因为这样才可以先得出你的品德,修得吖
您怎么可以一下子乱闯别人的班,破口大骂呢?
这样,在我们眼里,您只是一个只会乱乱针对学生的老师 :)
老师,再提醒您一点
下次不要再拐弯抹角了
要骂的话,就提名道姓就是了 :)
但是也不要冤枉好人 *像我 x)*
This is the first thing that I wanted to speak out.
I'm getting busy soon.
I know I will tired for it.
But I will try my best to do my best :)
To everyone,especially Quarter Master's members :)
Thanks you all because had chose me as the new president.
Well,actually I not very sure that I can handle it all at a short period of time.
But,guys I really will try my best :D
Let teacher change their opinion about QM
Let us become the greatest group in future!
Im very seriously talking to you all,please don't even try make me mad.
If not,you are finding trouble with us. x)
*I seem like scaring others,muahahaha*
To my friends,even which or who :)
Let us trust each other,believe each other
To make us success ! x)
Okay ? I hope we will do for it.
All of us work hard together just for one thing,we have the same target
That is to make this special society or group more successful !
Not the useless thing anymore !
We must let all people 刮目相看 xD
Like our slogan : QM QM Will Be Successful !
I,Magdalene Lee Kah Yein MUST be STRONG enough!
I have my responsibility to overcome all the stress coming over me start from now until the last breath I take in my life.
I have to make sure that all of us are in good discipline.
No one was going to make complaine.
I have to make sure all of us safety.
I know and realise that it is a hard and difficult thing or work to me.
But I still need do my best,try my best! x)
Anyone is supporting me?
May I know who you are? :)
朋友,深一口气
呼吸 吸气
重复3次
再冷静思考 :)
你会发现不一样的东西
人,往往都是最相信的人就是自己
别无他人了
但是,身为一个 人
我们要学会相信对方
即使对方他是多么的令你反感或者不满
尝试放下你心里的负面想法
尝试去接受他/她的不完美
尝试去相信他/她的实力
身为一个朋友,我们都有责任去帮助他人 :)
当别人有什么困难时,尽管他没开口向你求救
但是只要你拥有一颗善良的心及真正想帮忙的心
他们一定都会接受的 我是这么想的 :)
可能可以说我思想单纯吧
但是其实我的脑力会想很多很多的东西
只是我没有表现出来而已 x)
可是我依然我行我素 xD
认为一个人吖
做每样东西都有他的方法
可能一时我们接受不到,但是随着时间的增长 我们都慢慢地了解了
不是说什么厉害
是思想上成熟了
会想了,长大了
所以一切也变得不重要了
世上都是身外物,你带不来也带不走 :)
放下一切才可以找回最真实的自己
无理取闹 只是你拥有及表现出来的态度
我只能说 嗨 你太差劲了 :) 不妨下次学下我,装着什么都没听到
我行我素!
老师吖老师
小不点在这里提醒您一下,如果下次想要进班再骂我们时,请尊重我们多一点
因为这样才可以先得出你的品德,修得吖
您怎么可以一下子乱闯别人的班,破口大骂呢?
这样,在我们眼里,您只是一个只会乱乱针对学生的老师 :)
老师,再提醒您一点
下次不要再拐弯抹角了
要骂的话,就提名道姓就是了 :)
但是也不要冤枉好人 *像我 x)*
thanks a lot Albert. :)
ReplyDeletehope you will visit me next time too.