I Love You
世界上最遥远的距离
不是 我就站在你面前
你却不知道我爱你
而是 明明知道彼此相爱
却不能在一起
世界上最遥远的距离
不是 明明知道彼此相爱 却不能在一起
而是 明明无法抵挡这股思念
却还得故意装作丝毫没有把你放在心里
世界上最遥远的距离
不是 明明无法抵挡这股思念
却还得故意装作丝毫没有把你放在心里
而是 用自己冷漠的心对爱你的人
掘了一条无法跨越的沟渠
一切,都是无知数
:)
好好的生活重要过一切
But my beloved one`
I'm think I going miss you.
:)
Because I'm truly love you.
Before.Now and maybe Future?
But who knows? :)
Everything happen everyday is changing.
Who is the winner of the life?
Who can so stubborn,never give up?
I just promise myself stay happy everyday,spend my day with useful thing.
And I will do what I had promised to you before.
Now,I know how much I love you. :)
How about you?
不是 我就站在你面前
你却不知道我爱你
而是 明明知道彼此相爱
却不能在一起
世界上最遥远的距离
不是 明明知道彼此相爱 却不能在一起
而是 明明无法抵挡这股思念
却还得故意装作丝毫没有把你放在心里
世界上最遥远的距离
不是 明明无法抵挡这股思念
却还得故意装作丝毫没有把你放在心里
而是 用自己冷漠的心对爱你的人
掘了一条无法跨越的沟渠
一切,都是无知数
:)
好好的生活重要过一切
But my beloved one`
I'm think I going miss you.
:)
Because I'm truly love you.
Before.Now and maybe Future?
But who knows? :)
Everything happen everyday is changing.
Who is the winner of the life?
Who can so stubborn,never give up?
I just promise myself stay happy everyday,spend my day with useful thing.
And I will do what I had promised to you before.
Now,I know how much I love you. :)
How about you?
Life still go on no matter what happened .
ReplyDeleteU've chosen a right way to go on with - stay happy everyday .
Anything that is sadden, just let it be..
cheers up, yay ! >w<b
sure,Yun :)
ReplyDeleteI will do it but I need time :)