The day count down holidays !
Hey hey hey
Finally school exam is end !
And now is holidays ~ yahoo !
I know it's a late post for holidays =)
But hope all guys continue see this post
Start from last Friday :) 27/5
It was Sivik & PJK examination , so I'm not even touch this two suck subject text book . Da Dang ~
Early morning,I went to 5Erat to find Jackyl discuss something important :D
We NON-STOP from 7.15 until 9.25am , how pro am I ?
Really damn crazy , ok ? just a QM trip's thing only .
Back to my class ,left only 10mins then exam will begin.
So I give up because useless even I read =)
Xin told me : congrutulation , you're receive the property person
Well , SWT ..
{During exam}
After I finish my paper,found nothing do !
Then saw my classmate - Yan , my daughter they all are playing with their pencil box.
I was follow =D then I do more funny action . xD
I take out all the pen , paper , pencil in my pencil box and arrange all in my table!
They followed me too ! xDDD

= Xin =

= Yeng =

= Carmen =

= Mine :DDD =
a lot things,right ?
After school , I and my friends didn't back home .
We were going SMK PBP(1) for attend a competition - 华文文化比赛
It's a international competition 0.0
I'm totalty shocked because I didn't read those information
Magdalene's RIP date !
When answering , the teacher was keep stand beside me .
OMG , I was wonder what she looking for .. LOL
I just keep choice the answer I more prefer xD
Exam end at 3pm !
It's time to back home , guys !
But when we going out , our bus were disppear ?!
En.Kong say it's gone , OMG ..
Fine , find for next one bah .
Suddenly he call me , say when start ?
My teacher ah , >< why suddenly ask this type of question ?
Then he say actually he not bad , just always not focus on study
=DD yealo yealo , ask teacher tell he back xD
When we were waiting for the bus , all of us were playing .
While some were finding food eat .
Finally the bus come !
Thanks God !
We wait for 2 hours ++ !
Sleep on the bus and walk back home with a form5 senior =)
Because the bus drop us on the road near our home , so I not need call my mum to fetch me =D
I were busy pack my thing for tomorrow camp ! xD
Bye ~
Finally school exam is end !
And now is holidays ~ yahoo !
I know it's a late post for holidays =)
But hope all guys continue see this post
Start from last Friday :) 27/5
It was Sivik & PJK examination , so I'm not even touch this two suck subject text book . Da Dang ~
Early morning,I went to 5Erat to find Jackyl discuss something important :D
We NON-STOP from 7.15 until 9.25am , how pro am I ?
Really damn crazy , ok ? just a QM trip's thing only .
Back to my class ,left only 10mins then exam will begin.
So I give up because useless even I read =)
Xin told me : congrutulation , you're receive the property person
Well , SWT ..
{During exam}
After I finish my paper,found nothing do !
Then saw my classmate - Yan , my daughter they all are playing with their pencil box.
I was follow =D then I do more funny action . xD
I take out all the pen , paper , pencil in my pencil box and arrange all in my table!
They followed me too ! xDDD




a lot things,right ?
After school , I and my friends didn't back home .
We were going SMK PBP(1) for attend a competition - 华文文化比赛
It's a international competition 0.0
I'm totalty shocked because I didn't read those information
Magdalene's RIP date !
When answering , the teacher was keep stand beside me .
OMG , I was wonder what she looking for .. LOL
I just keep choice the answer I more prefer xD
Exam end at 3pm !
It's time to back home , guys !
But when we going out , our bus were disppear ?!
En.Kong say it's gone , OMG ..
Fine , find for next one bah .
Suddenly he call me , say when start ?
My teacher ah , >< why suddenly ask this type of question ?
Then he say actually he not bad , just always not focus on study
=DD yealo yealo , ask teacher tell he back xD
When we were waiting for the bus , all of us were playing .
While some were finding food eat .
Finally the bus come !
Thanks God !
We wait for 2 hours ++ !
Sleep on the bus and walk back home with a form5 senior =)
Because the bus drop us on the road near our home , so I not need call my mum to fetch me =D
I were busy pack my thing for tomorrow camp ! xD
Bye ~
Comments
Post a Comment