4days 3nights CAMP !
28/5 Saturday
Early morning wake up , prepare going to Taman Pertanian,Shah Alam
Because my church held a camp for 4days 3 nights - 麦子.萌

麦子.萌
Waiting for bus =D

= Gloria =

= Celine =

= Me : stop take pic ! xD =

= My shirt and name tag =
We take 2hours to arrive there .
And we need to walk inside.
And take a bus going up the hill =D

See Teressa seem like promo the bus ? xD
Let see the environment first xD


A lot of trees :D

Our hall and canteen

Chalet


My group is blue , so we named it 蓝组-懒猪 Lazy pig xD
My group member - Teressa , Celine , Sara , Benjamin , Peter , Edwin and myself xD
I was so 'lucky' been chosen by all of them become the group leader T.T
The reason - I'm the olderst !

Our chalet at first night

Gloria become my model xD
Before have my dinner , take pic with my dear friend - Janice

Got 姐妹样 ? xD

Our love shape :D

Our legs xD

All wear green shirt - JAMBOREE !
The second day morning - 29/5




We play station game for this day.
Got 6stations but eac station got 2 games.
Game rule is get the most signature from station head .
I most love is the 蔬菜马拉松!
They call all the member of group pick up 1 type of vegetables
Got lemon , long bean , sugar cane , ... and petai ! xD
After that , they told us : now ur inside ur hand d food is give to next ppl eat , not urself eat !
OMG ! 出贱 !
1 person stand on each station and waiting for behind their person move forward .
Well , as a group leader I volunteer eat the petai even I just eat for 1 time only
It was so yucks !

How funny m I when eating the petai ? xD
The third day - 30/5

Peguin Game
After lunch , it's time to treassure hunt ! xD
Time is 5 hours !
And I were carry my beg full of my group member water because scare thirsty !
It's a awesome game !
We keep run run run , very enjoy with all of them :D

We were asking the 小龙女 xD

When ask for bonus,them ask us to the + - X / pose,I and Teressa do ' / '

Sara and Celine ' + '

Edwin and Benjamin ' X '
Finally , we use half and 4 hours finish our tressure hunt !
We were the first group finish ! yahoo ! xD
The fourth day - 31/5
Take pic with my group member

Me with Celine

Me and Teressa

Me and Sara

Me and Edwin

Me and Benjamin

Me and Peter
Blue team ! 蓝组-懒猪 !

And I help my frens photo shooting xD
Celine and Gloria first :D






Another Celine - Fish Bab
When going to the bus stop , take pic again

Me and Pei Wen
End with my pic =D

Love the background

When I'm playing guitar D
Bye ~ I was totalty miss the camp !
Early morning wake up , prepare going to Taman Pertanian,Shah Alam
Because my church held a camp for 4days 3 nights - 麦子.萌

Waiting for bus =D




We take 2hours to arrive there .
And we need to walk inside.
And take a bus going up the hill =D

Let see the environment first xD






My group is blue , so we named it 蓝组-懒猪 Lazy pig xD
My group member - Teressa , Celine , Sara , Benjamin , Peter , Edwin and myself xD
I was so 'lucky' been chosen by all of them become the group leader T.T
The reason - I'm the olderst !


Before have my dinner , take pic with my dear friend - Janice




The second day morning - 29/5




We play station game for this day.
Got 6stations but eac station got 2 games.
Game rule is get the most signature from station head .
I most love is the 蔬菜马拉松!
They call all the member of group pick up 1 type of vegetables
Got lemon , long bean , sugar cane , ... and petai ! xD
After that , they told us : now ur inside ur hand d food is give to next ppl eat , not urself eat !
OMG ! 出贱 !
1 person stand on each station and waiting for behind their person move forward .
Well , as a group leader I volunteer eat the petai even I just eat for 1 time only
It was so yucks !

The third day - 30/5

After lunch , it's time to treassure hunt ! xD
Time is 5 hours !
And I were carry my beg full of my group member water because scare thirsty !
It's a awesome game !
We keep run run run , very enjoy with all of them :D




Finally , we use half and 4 hours finish our tressure hunt !
We were the first group finish ! yahoo ! xD
The fourth day - 31/5
Take pic with my group member






Blue team ! 蓝组-懒猪 !

And I help my frens photo shooting xD
Celine and Gloria first :D






When going to the bus stop , take pic again

End with my pic =D


Bye ~ I was totalty miss the camp !
Comments
Post a Comment