Feeling
Happy Wesak :)
Happy 3 months :D
I lap u bee x)
Even tomorrow exam but I still can online now
Hehe , lie to myself that exam is easy xD
现在的我,自由自在
躺在地上开着电脑
与这个世界来个决斗!
xD
I just wanna be strong :)
I dont want to disturub u
I wait wait wait keep wait
I continue to wait
I will not give up about this relationship
Dont say me stupid
I know I'm
I just wanna do what I want for
My dream is to travel whole world
Hope the journey have your big big hand holding my small small hand =)
Besides,I set my another dream - become a wedding planner
I will work hard to make it success =D
婚礼策划,并不简单
从新人的礼服,地点的布置,宴会上的menu等等 一切都需要精心的设计,策划
=)
而我最喜欢的是可以亲眼看着新人交换戒指的那一刻
那一句‘我愿意’ 一定会让我记在心里
我想要把幸福传个别人而已,
就这么简单。
就算自己几累都好,都是值得的。
我很坏,脾气不好,讲话没经过大脑
但我永远是出自真心
我发现我不厉害谎言,我也不喜欢
我会将我的心里话说给自己,不让你们担心了。
而我不会放弃的,乐!
我爱你那是事实,一切的困难我都希望我们可以一起面对 =)
这是我小强的精神! ^^
就算等待又如何?证明你还活着
就算幸苦又如何?证明你还是人
就算有很多不高兴又如何?证明你还知道还有高兴啊!
Happy 3 months :D
I lap u bee x)
Even tomorrow exam but I still can online now
Hehe , lie to myself that exam is easy xD
现在的我,自由自在
躺在地上开着电脑
与这个世界来个决斗!
xD
I just wanna be strong :)
I dont want to disturub u
I wait wait wait keep wait
I continue to wait
I will not give up about this relationship
Dont say me stupid
I know I'm
I just wanna do what I want for
My dream is to travel whole world
Hope the journey have your big big hand holding my small small hand =)
Besides,I set my another dream - become a wedding planner
I will work hard to make it success =D
婚礼策划,并不简单
从新人的礼服,地点的布置,宴会上的menu等等 一切都需要精心的设计,策划
=)
而我最喜欢的是可以亲眼看着新人交换戒指的那一刻
那一句‘我愿意’ 一定会让我记在心里
我想要把幸福传个别人而已,
就这么简单。
就算自己几累都好,都是值得的。
我很坏,脾气不好,讲话没经过大脑
但我永远是出自真心
我发现我不厉害谎言,我也不喜欢
我会将我的心里话说给自己,不让你们担心了。
而我不会放弃的,乐!
我爱你那是事实,一切的困难我都希望我们可以一起面对 =)
这是我小强的精神! ^^
就算等待又如何?证明你还活着
就算幸苦又如何?证明你还是人
就算有很多不高兴又如何?证明你还知道还有高兴啊!
Comments
Post a Comment