Suddenly

Recently,exam paper is giving back to us

My result can describe as some THUMBS UP but some SUCKS!

[ Biology ♥ ]
Bio !Is same as last time,the highest in my class ♥♥♥
BUT my mark is getting down ='(
I will try my best next time !
I don't want En.Harizan disappointed to me :D

Thanks teacher for teaching me my favourite subject <3


[ Chemistry ]
This i would like to say is some rude word , why ?
Because that over 'clever' teacher didn't teach us until where the exam comes out.
See,she so 'good', right ?
Then she told us : I think not come out until here :)

=____= GOSH,are you a teacher ?
You ... make me speechless

Anyway,I also will try my best to get the better result for Che even I actually not interested with it :)


[ Physics ]
This also a subject I think is useless in my future life even start from now.
But I'm getting to understand it and I success get a better mark compare with last exam , heyyyy xD


[ Add Math ]
So excited with this subject !
Because I'm pass !
And I score 90% ! Is my first A+ in this exam :DDD
Hohohoh ~ tq for my dear Yeng teach & explain to me always and congratulation to she!


[ Other subjects ]
Just normal result :)
I'm giving many chance to score A
But I failed !
Even just 2,3 marks more can reach my target

Heyy,Magdalene ! You will do better for next time =D


My BM is getting bad and bad and bad.
It drop until C :(


But for now , I >> Magdalene Lee Kah Yein will appreciate with it and try my best best best best best best for the next next next next next next time !


Friends, let us success in our future !
GAMBATEH FIGHTING !



____________________________________♥________________________________


专属给我的你们 ♥ ~


朋友,谢谢你们的支持 :)
姐妹,谢谢你们的耳朵 一再而再的聆听我发唠叨 xD
Dears,谢谢你们的体贴 体谅 体温 =D




还有,给你的
谢谢我们的坦白 :)
我们是相爱的
要一起加油,努力!
Gambateh bee ♥





还有,给我自己的

我就是我
凡事要求做到最好的就是我
该玩时会玩到颠,该认真时会认真到很严肃
一个人时我少笑,但只要身边多一个人却可以一直嘻嘻哈哈

发觉我对太多东西有兴趣了
搞不清自己的方向


我需要有人开导我 :)

Comments

Popular Posts