Hoping :)
:)
Well,I would like to say about my result
It's getting better than last time ? perhaps !
I don't want to make my parents disappointed to me even just a unimportant test
Hemm,but seem like today
My Biology teacher was unhappy with our result .
I know I can get better but why I failed to do ?
I will pay more attention in class for the next time,and it's just my careless .
Today,PJK
Cik.Shxxxx help us to do the SEGAK
Gosh,I become more fat and more fat ! but I had tall... for 1 cm =X
Even it's useless can can't notice by other people
But I told myself , it still great !
Recess time,I went for canteen to have my breakfast :D
Saw dear ♥
Well,I would like to say about my result
It's getting better than last time ? perhaps !
I don't want to make my parents disappointed to me even just a unimportant test
Hemm,but seem like today
My Biology teacher was unhappy with our result .
I know I can get better but why I failed to do ?
I will pay more attention in class for the next time,and it's just my careless .
Today,PJK
Cik.Shxxxx help us to do the SEGAK
Gosh,I become more fat and more fat ! but I had tall... for 1 cm =X
Even it's useless can can't notice by other people
But I told myself , it still great !
Recess time,I went for canteen to have my breakfast :D
Saw dear ♥
Comments
Post a Comment