Recently Life
- Thursday 10/03 -
Take 2011 Quarter Master 's member picture
Suddenly , i got a feel at that time .
I'm very sure that i will be very miss my life spent in this BIG FAMILY =)
- Friday 11/03 -
Chinese Society time !
Full of funs at that time !
Because I kept 献丑 to all of you . xD
We kept dance , sing , play until almost 3pm just finish this program
I really enjoy it very much !
But at the end , I really felt sorry to my dear.
He keep wait for me over 1 hours
OMG,I was shocked when i ask he how long did he wait me ..
>< feel sorry to he
But,he just keep say never mind .
Say true , actually he over manja me jor ><
Haha , some question mark sure will pass by your brain right ? :D
The actual answer is .. u need ask he ~ ;P
- Saturday 12/3 -
First , Happy Birthday to MingHui's father =D
Uncle,wish u 福如东海,寿比南山,永远lengzai !
^^
Wake up at 8.30 am something , had my beloved breakfast at Mcd with my mum & grandma
Then ask PeiYin & SuYeng go to MidValley for a Education Fair
My mum & grandma also follow us for my brother's future
He was interesting in Motorspot? It's about the F1 stuff
I go there help he ask too !
Well , so ngam ~ saw many Form5 senior
They surprise when saw me attended to those fair ? 0.0
Ermmm..maybe =)
Because now I'm just a 16 girl.
But ,I know it will be too late if u still haven make a idea about your future start form now !
So,I also ask for my future need take which course.
WeiJie told me , I should take PR ,is about planner like that .
Because I tell he I wanna become a wedding planner :)
- Keep walk here walk there & turn here turn there at Edu Fair -
Finally , finish visit all stall ~
Had lunch at Ninja Joe , a restaurant sold PORK burger !
That was so tasty & yummy ! Thumbs Up , bee !
And it was cheap ! 3 burger for RM12.90 only .
^^
After we felt our stomach full,we just keep walking again for choose present to my kai gor , Mr.Zhi Kang =D
I choose a purse to he , hope he will like it .
Before I finish this post , I would like to say
I miss my grandpa so much ! =(
*tears keep coming out*
Take 2011 Quarter Master 's member picture
Suddenly , i got a feel at that time .
I'm very sure that i will be very miss my life spent in this BIG FAMILY =)
- Friday 11/03 -
Chinese Society time !
Full of funs at that time !
Because I kept 献丑 to all of you . xD
We kept dance , sing , play until almost 3pm just finish this program
I really enjoy it very much !
But at the end , I really felt sorry to my dear.
He keep wait for me over 1 hours
OMG,I was shocked when i ask he how long did he wait me ..
>< feel sorry to he
But,he just keep say never mind .
Say true , actually he over manja me jor ><
Haha , some question mark sure will pass by your brain right ? :D
The actual answer is .. u need ask he ~ ;P
- Saturday 12/3 -
First , Happy Birthday to MingHui's father =D
Uncle,wish u 福如东海,寿比南山,永远lengzai !
^^
Wake up at 8.30 am something , had my beloved breakfast at Mcd with my mum & grandma
Then ask PeiYin & SuYeng go to MidValley for a Education Fair
My mum & grandma also follow us for my brother's future
He was interesting in Motorspot? It's about the F1 stuff
I go there help he ask too !
Well , so ngam ~ saw many Form5 senior
They surprise when saw me attended to those fair ? 0.0
Ermmm..maybe =)
Because now I'm just a 16 girl.
But ,I know it will be too late if u still haven make a idea about your future start form now !
So,I also ask for my future need take which course.
WeiJie told me , I should take PR ,is about planner like that .
Because I tell he I wanna become a wedding planner :)
- Keep walk here walk there & turn here turn there at Edu Fair -
Finally , finish visit all stall ~
Had lunch at Ninja Joe , a restaurant sold PORK burger !
That was so tasty & yummy ! Thumbs Up , bee !
And it was cheap ! 3 burger for RM12.90 only .
^^
After we felt our stomach full,we just keep walking again for choose present to my kai gor , Mr.Zhi Kang =D
I choose a purse to he , hope he will like it .
Before I finish this post , I would like to say
I miss my grandpa so much ! =(
*tears keep coming out*
Comments
Post a Comment