again "I love he"
I usually use chinese when blogging
Sorry to all who cant understand well
But this is my style ! MY BLOG !
This is the place where i can write whatever i like !
But this time i would like to use both language
Because i really lazy to type so many chinese words
=___________=
Well,my dear dad was came back already a few days ago
So i will gonna be more busy start from now until 12th november
BUT!!! 13th november it is the day i and my friends have to perform
For all Form5 students !
OMG,the time pass so fast , until i feel scare with it
Headache with all the problems that we face
Time to practice before the performance and some else...
Really feel so tired and want to give up sometime
But I am Magdalene Lee Kah Yein !
Everything what i had already decide
It cant so easily be disturb and broken !
That who am I
I use that magic power to give me energy to survive !
God Bless Me ! =)
Sorry to all who cant understand well
But this is my style ! MY BLOG !
This is the place where i can write whatever i like !
But this time i would like to use both language
Because i really lazy to type so many chinese words
=___________=
Well,my dear dad was came back already a few days ago
So i will gonna be more busy start from now until 12th november
BUT!!! 13th november it is the day i and my friends have to perform
For all Form5 students !
OMG,the time pass so fast , until i feel scare with it
Headache with all the problems that we face
Time to practice before the performance and some else...
Really feel so tired and want to give up sometime
But I am Magdalene Lee Kah Yein !
Everything what i had already decide
It cant so easily be disturb and broken !
That who am I
I use that magic power to give me energy to survive !
God Bless Me ! =)
Comments
Post a Comment