__________我们的美好回忆___________


我明白你的意识
谢谢你
你说对了
我无法接受某些事情
因为太残酷了
和我太相信我了
聊到他
心情会突然变好
会开心
会甜蜜 =)
好像大声说

相信我吧
我会好好努力的
为了自己
为了家人
为了___?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

一个星期
我在干吗?!
被迫留校5天
T.T mami arh~~~~~~

忙忙忙!!!
好事来的
对我来说
我忙时
会忘记
不是我逃避
是我陶醉在忙的感觉中
=)

朋友
谢谢你的自持
我永远爱你们~
muacks~~~
^o^




How Do I Live Without You
LeAnn Rimes

How do I get through the night without you
If I had to live without you
What kinda life would that be
Oh I need you in my arms, need you to hold
You are my world, my heart, my soul
If you ever leave
baby you would take away
everything good in my life
and tell me now
How do I live without you?
I want to know
How do I breathe without you?
If you ever go
How do I ever, ever survive
How do I, how do I, oh how do I live
Without you
There would be no sun in my sky
there would be no love in my life
there'd be no world left for me
And I, baby, I don't know what I would do
I'd be lost if I lost you
If you ever leave
baby you would take away
everything real in my life
and tell me now
How do I live without you
I want to know
How do I breathe without you
If you ever go
How do I ever, ever survive
How do I, how do I, oh how do I live
Please tell me baby how do I go on
If you ever leave
How do I,how do I,how do I live



how do i live without you
my soul sound =)

Comments

Popular Posts